For entering any Canterbury Car Club event, please visit the calendar page on this website for the individual event for full details when available.
As of July 2023 there is a new online system from Motorsport NZ, replacing the previous ‘Possum’ system.
Please head to https://motorsport.org.nz/the-new-motorsport-online-is-live/ for details on how to get up and running in this system. Help is available within this site if you need it.
The new Motorsport NZ phone app makes using this system very easy so please download it from your app store or linked in the site noted above. It is also used to speed up documentation at the events.
– If you were previously set up in the old ‘Possum’ system, your details will have carried over. Please go to your profile once up and running in the new system and check the details are all correct.
– Before you enter an event: Your membership and licence must be current (your club also needs to confirm your membership status, this can take days so get in touch with them if needed).
You need your car to be set up right in your profile, even if you don’t own it head to the vehicles tab in your profile and search for it to list against your profile. Also set up transponders here if used. You can not add a car or transponder in the entry form unless they are listed in your profile first.
– In the drop down box which shows what you have selected, a bit like a shopping cart, do not change the quantity on the class you have entered even though it looks like you should
– Primary Driver is what you want to select in the first drop down list, the only exception to this is for SI Endurance co-drivers
– If you are sharing a car in Clubsport events where permitted, do one entry each. The 2nd driver can list the car under their own profile before entering
As before, for all Canterbury Car Club competition events, we ask entrants to get in as early as possible to assist the organisers.
Standard entries for all Motorkhana, Autocross, Circuit Sprint and Club Race events close Thursday midnight the week of the event.
All entries placed online by this time gain a discount on their entry fee.
Larger race events have different policies on entry closing and paying early. See the event regulations.
The entry system does now allow credit card payments online, or bank transfer to CCC 02 0865 0020166 25 no later than the Thursday before.
For these events you can pay on the day but to speed things up we do prefer pre payment early. Please ensure you use a useful reference.