TEST DAYS ARE FOR THE TESTING OF RACE VEHICLES ONLY.
IF YOU HAVE A ROAD CAR OR ROAD BIKE THAT YOU DO NOT INTEND TO RACE, THERE ARE OTHER DAYS THAT ARE MORE SUITABLE FOR YOU AND YOUR VEHICLE:
There are regular days run by Christchurch Trackdays and Motorcycling Canterbury to get your road car or motorcycle on track.
CANTERBURY CAR CLUB MEMBERS $70 $90
MOTORCYCLING CANTERBURY, BEARS, CAMS $80 $100
ALL OTHER MSNZ AND MNZ AFFILIATED CLUBS $120 $120
Please note – Due to the addition of medical services to these test days, the prices will change as of December 1st 2018.
This new pricing is noted in bold above.
NO MEMBERSHIP AND/OR NO LICENCE = NO TESTING
MEMBERSHIP AND LICENCE MUST BE PRODUCED AT OFFICE, WHEN SIGNING IN
DRIVER MUST HOLD AND PRODUCE A CURRENT MOTORSPORT NEW ZEALAND COMPETITION LICENCE
CAR MUST MEET SCHEDULE A SAFETY REQUIREMENTS – INCLUDING A CORRECTLY FITTED FIRE EXTINGUISHER
CONVERTIBLES MUST HAVE AT MINIMUM, A MSNZ HOMOLOGATED HALF CAGE
DRIVER MUST WEAR A MINIMUM OF COTTON OVERALLS AND AN APPROVED HELMET
PASSENGERS – CAN ONLY BE CARRIED IN APPROVED VEHICLES, WHERE A FULL MSNZ HOMOLOGATED ROLLCAGE IS FITTED. PASSENGERS MUST WEAR OVERALLS AND HELMET
ALL PASSENGERS MUST SIGN IN AT THE OFFICE
RIDERS MUST HOLD AND PRODUCE A CURRENT MOTORCYCLING NEW ZEALAND COMPETITION LICENCE
MOTORCYCLES AND RIDER MUST MEET THE SAFETY STANDARDS EQUIVALENT OF ENTERING A MOTORCYCLING CANTERBURY HAVE A GO DAY (SEE ATTACHED FILE)
NO COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY MAY TAKE PLACE ON A TEST DAY.
THIS INCLUDES HOT LAPS OR RIDER/DRIVER TRAINING – UNLESS BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT WITH THE MANAGER.
The following days are available:
Friday 26th – Speed Festival Entries Only
Friday 16th – NOT AVAILABLE
Friday 30th – NOT AVAILABLE
Wednesday 18th – Race Motorcycles Only
Friday 20th – Race Cars Only
Thursday 3rd – Race Motorcycles Only
Friday 4th – NZGP Motorcycles Only
Friday 11th – Race Cars Only
For more track hire details please phone the track office on 03 349 6003
CCC Members Frequent User Cards $600.00 per annum.
All prices include GST.
- All fees payable before use.
- All hirers must report to the Circuit Office situated in the control tower complex to sign on (including frequent hire card holders).
- Track is open from 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- Hirers must present current membership card to get discount
- All testing and hire is subject to the Club’s official terms and conditions, frequent hire cards are not transferable.
- The drag strip is not available on Test days.
- NO drifting is permitted on Test Days (specific drift test days are held throughout the year)
- Non-compliance with rules will result in a ban for up to twelve months.
- No minimum track time guaranteed. Standard sessions 20mins motorcycles/cars/single seaters, different groups may change session time to 15/30mins as required