TEST DAYS ARE FOR THE TESTING OF RACE VEHICLES ONLY.
IF YOU HAVE A ROAD CAR OR ROAD BIKE THAT YOU DO NOT INTEND TO RACE, THERE ARE OTHER DAYS THAT ARE MORE SUITABLE FOR YOU AND YOUR VEHICLE:
CANTERBURY CAR CLUB MEMBERS $70
MOTORCYCLING CANTERBURY, BEARS, CAMS $80
ALL OTHER MSNZ AND MNZ AFFILIATED CLUBS $120
NO MEMBERSHIP AND/OR NO LICENCE = NO TESTING
MEMBERSHIP AND LICENCE MUST BE PRODUCED AT OFFICE, WHEN SIGNING IN
DRIVER MUST HOLD AND PRODUCE A CURRENT MOTORSPORT NEW ZEALAND COMPETITION LICENCE
CAR MUST MEET SCHEDULE A SAFETY REQUIREMENTS – INCLUDING A CORRECTLY FITTED FIRE EXTINGUISHER
CONVERTIBLES MUST HAVE AT MINIMUM, A MSNZ HOMOLOGATED HALF CAGE
DRIVER MUST WEAR A MINIMUM OF COTTON OVERALLS AND AN APPROVED HELMET
PASSENGERS – CAN ONLY BE CARRIED IN APPROVED VEHICLES, WHERE A FULL MSNZ HOMOLOGATED ROLLCAGE IS FITTED. PASSENGERS MUST WEAR OVERALLS AND HELMET
ALL PASSENGERS MUST SIGN IN AT THE OFFICE
RIDERS MUST HOLD AND PRODUCE A CURRENT MOTORCYCLING NEW ZEALAND COMPETITION LICENCE
MOTORCYCLES AND RIDER MUST MEET THE SAFETY STANDARDS EQUIVALENT OF ENTERING A MOTORCYCLING CANTERBURY HAVE A GO DAY (SEE ATTACHED FILE)
NO COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY MAY TAKE PLACE ON A TEST DAY.
THIS INCLUDES HOT LAPS OR RIDER/DRIVER TRAINING – UNLESS BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT WITH THE MANAGER.
The following days are available:
Friday 28th NOT AVAILABLE
Friday 29th ENDURANCE ENTRANTS ONLY
Friday 27th SPEED FESTIVAL ENTRANTS ONLY
Friday 17th NOT AVAILABLE – Show Day
Tuesday 19th RACE CARS ONLY
Friday 22nd 9am – 1pm – RACE MOTORCYCLES ONLY
Wednesday 3rd RACE CARS ONLY
Thursday 4th RACE MOTORCYCLES ONLY
For more track hire details please phone the track office on 03 349 6003 It is wise to ring and check availability before coming to the track.
Exclusive Individual Test Days: Available by arrangement with the office.
Hire cards not usable.
CCC Members Frequent User Cards $600.00 per annum.
All prices include GST.
- All fees payable before use.
- All hirers must report to the Circuit Office situated in the control tower complex to sign on (including frequent hire card holders).
- Track is open from 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- Hirers must present current membership card to get discount
- All testing and hire is subject to the Club’s official terms and conditions, frequent hire cards are not transferable.
- The drag strip is not available on Test days.
- NO drifting is permitted on Test Days (specific drift test days are held throughout the year)
- Non-compliance with rules will result in a ban for up to twelve months.
- No minimum track time guaranteed. Standard sessions 30mins motorcycles/cars, additional groups may reduce session time to 15/20mins as required